Monday, July 14, 2008

Cascade Classis TT and Crit






Well I can't tell you how much respect I have for these ladies, the team we helped out this week was awesome and they ranged in age from 15 to 40 with all of them really do well despite having a rough week of bad luck which included crashes, flats and colds! but they all did great and I walk away with way more respect than I think most people who have never been to a road race before. in fact I am inspired to try some road races myself, after all I have been racing mountain bikes for 18 years! Also I have been racing DH for most of that time and after watching the crit on Friday I would prefer DH racing to that. They go so fast into the turns it's scary and at least in DH if you crash it's most likely your own fault but in Crits you can get taken out and be 20 people behind the person who crashed! but I must say they look fun!

No comments: