Saturday, September 26, 2009

I hate Vegas but I love Interbike






Las Vegas is a strange place, lots of people come here to play the odds and more than often than not they leave here with nothing. Or they come to find a job or who knows what other reasons. This is the place the bicycle industry chooses to hold its annual gathering, and for this reason only I make an annual trip to sin city. The loathing I have for Vegas ends the minute I step onto the floor of the show and see all the booths and banners that are waiting for me to explore. I have taken a lot of pics of different things from the show and so here we go.....

hangers made of old rims and spokes which I thought was pretty cool


A very large Sram XX cassette


a very big wheeled penny farthing bike


Me and Steffan at the video premiere of Bones & Dust


views from the plane to Vegas...




No comments: